Valentine’s Day is almost here – Have you got anything planned? It doesn’t have to be huge, but a simple date can go pretty far in making your loved one feel…well, loved! Check out these practical, simple and fairly inexpensive date night ideas for you to enjoy with the one you love.
- Visit a restaurant with a view. Enjoy a romantic dinner with your loved one by visiting a restaurant known for its spectacular views. You have several worthy options in the San Antonia areas if you want a dining experience with a view.
- Make and decorate heart-shaped sugar cookies together. Get creative in the kitchen by trying out an easy sugar cookie recipe and then reconnect while decorating them together.
- Take a hiking trail. This Valentine’s Day, why not get up early and explore one of Texas’s hiking trails? If you’re not a morning person, start the hiking trail in the afternoon to get to the top and enjoy watching the sunset.
- Make your own bouquet. Flowers are as essential to Valentine’s Day as pumpkins are to Halloween. Mix it up this year by heading down to your local, independent florist in town and selecting your own bouquet together.
- Take a dance class together. Attend a dance class together for some good old-fashioned fun this Valentine’s Day. Check out Groupon for class passes so that you can experience a variety of dancing with your loved one.